Header Ads

Things You Should Write To Your Mom









Mom is a beautiful magic in one’s life. The only love that I believe in .The universal Lesson to everyone. It’s an Emotion to heart that would never fade.

Let’s take an effort to make her a proud mom.

What to gift her, there’s nothing that would balance a mom. She started gifting us from the moment we become a winning sperm  in her womb. She loves us when we were just a tiny embryo. It’s an injustice, how can one love unconditionally just because we are a part of her body. She holds our hand for short but our heart forever.

We are what are mother’s made us. Surely there are times in life where we expressed love & arguments.

At the age of 10 we expressed   I LOVE YOU, MOM. 
Whereas, getting the step into teenage we expressed, Oh she is so annoying! 
Turning 20 you might have wanted to leave the house. Being at 25, you gradually realize that she was always right. At, 30 you ask her to forgive for all shit you behaved.

Why this happens? Do we children want to hurt our moms deliberately?
Answer is A BIG No!

This happens due to age flicks we go through and our mom knows them well hence she tries to help us to get out of it without making the life mistakes, But we gradually understand this fact after we grow up being a parent.

Let’s take an effort to thank her and make her realize that she is the best!



Thank you mom for making an independent soul.

It was you who struggled for me so that I can be the best in my own way.

Thank you mom for showing me this beautiful world.






Thank you mom for bearing the pain I gave you from the day I started developing in your womb.

Thank you for all the sacrifices you did just to give me a comfort zone.

Thank you mom for teaching me the ABCD of life as well as of  education. I could count things just because you made me
learn them.






Thank you for taking efforts to make me learn to speak.

Thank you for forgiving me for literally lying in any situation I was.   

I am sorry for insulting you when you tried to handle for my positive sake.






Thank you  for getting up early just to make my lunch-box ready and let me go to school neat and Tidy.

Thank you mom for taking unconditional high peak care of me when not being well.

I consider myself the richest of all having a jewel like you in my life, a SUPERMOM.







               Thank you for every single moment you gave me in my life .
















No comments