Header Ads

Me being a Girl!


                     
 Girl is the sign that justifies god has keen old hands to define mixture of personages just in a single soul.Me being a girl  has never seen a plain land for me for easy achievements.Its not about the  girl achievements only off course we have our opposite genders too who are incredible at every competition uplifted. But I would like to comment exceptionally there's a crying heart behind every girls dreams and milestones. An Indian girl never knows when would her free hands be wrapped with the tie of big NO. Its truly said being a girl is not easy.

     Our Indian community is a barrier to itself.Very few girls like to touch the sky due to the community backgrounds we cling to.I took a birth in small middle class family were my father and mother did all that the things which they could to do to make a complete package girl.My dad never wanted me to be in an convent school on the contrast my mom  being well educated and very much concerned about the things that she missed in her life struggled to put me in an convent school.Finally I became an St.Marian. I was a girl who did not love studying , I was more passionate about arts and drawings.I was being trained for the same and have Facebook page to represent the same.

Happy to say there was girl who understood me ,taught me ,educated me and made me strong and practical girl that was my mom .Being a girl is mess of thick's and thorns.Specially when your an Indian you have to manage the cooking stuffs from the very  earliest phase of life and thus  an Indian girl is great sheaf as well.
I always do the things I love and every girl should strive for the same.Strive to learn new things there are lots of things waiting for you.Meet new people,Smile Always,Spread love,Spread happiness and live a life you dream off .Never compromise things because if you start compromising ,people will  let you comprise more which is not good.Now its an high time ,Make them comprise for you. 

God made you a girl because you are an born multitask entity.Thank him for giving us an boon to give generation to world. Remember you are an sign of being a hero for the divine too.Make it more colorful and wonderful .Be an inspiration to every next girl who can get out and live the dream life she wants to live.